Assisted Living Services
Lincolnway Villa is a community with a perfect blend of housing, social interactions and supportive living services. Assisted living is an excellent option for an aging adult who no longer feels comfortable living alone but would like to maintain an independent lifestyle.
Lincolnway Villa offers a supportive environment that empowers tenants to remain as independent as they would like. You and your family can rest assured knowing that a professional health care giver is available to support scheduled and unscheduled needs.
Some of the features of our assisted living community are:
- Spacious apartments with kitchen, living room, bedroom and handicap accessible bathrooms
- Family-sized meals with choice of entrees, salads and desserts
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Planned activities and outings
- Large front porch with comfortable seating
- Courtyard with a gorgeous gazebo
- Internet access, sun room and quiet reading area with fireplace
- Available skilled nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies are available on site
- Laundry facilities
- On-site beauty salon
Social interaction is vitally important for a fulfilling life. We look for every opportunity to provide social activities for those seniors that want it. Allow us to provide this for your loved one as well as safety and peace of mind. Come home to Lincolnway Villa!
Senior Skilled Nursing Care
Senior Skilled Nursing Care
No matter what the services needed by our residents, our goal remains the same; to help each person achieve the highest possible level of independence. Our residents live the highest possible quality of life here at Wheatland Manor.
Skilled care is when a person requires certain services after an acute hospital stay of more than three midnights. Some of our patients have been ill or possibly been through surgery at a local hospital.
Wheatland Manor is a 44 bed skilled nursing community located in a quiet residential area in Wheatland Iowa. Our community offers private rooms for all residents and access to a wide range of services. Our residents are individuals recovering from an illness or surgery as well as those who have chosen to make Wheatland Manor their home. We offer:
- Private rooms for all residents
- 24 hour nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy is available on site
- Hospice and terminal care is available
- Daily activities and special recreational outings are planned
- A well-trained health care staff
- Restaurant Style dining with choice of entree, salad and desert
- Hair care is available on site
- We accept most insurances and we file claims for our residents
- Admission is open and available 24/7
- We provide respite and short-term care
For more information on our amenities please take a look at our amenities services.
Respite or Short Term Stay
Respite care is available to provide a break for caregivers who need temporary relief while they travel or deal with other responsibilities. Respite care for your loved one provides a short-term stay here at Wheatland Manor and Lincolnway Villa. This allows your primary caregiver the time needed to rest and re-energize or deal with family issues that require their attention. Respite is a great opportunity for the primary caregiver to bring some balance back into their lives.
If your primary caregiver needs some personal time please give us the opportunity to provide respite care for your loved one.
Rehabilitation Services for Seniors
Our talented and focused staff will work with you, your family, and your health care provider to create a comprehensive and effective healthcare treatment program. We follow our guiding principles which are Kindness, Compassion, Care. Some of the services that we offer are:
- Excellent Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- One-on-One discharge planning
- Spacious patient rooms
- Suites with large private bathrooms available
- Daily Activities
- State of the art equipment
Our support staff and rehabilitation services provide specialized medical care for those seniors who may be sick or disabled. It focuses on maintaining and improving the general health and abilities of our senior residents. Rehabilitation is different from a nursing home in that rehabilitation is regulated and certified by the federal government. Medicare covers stay at our rehabilitation facility for up to 100 days. Please give us a call if you have questions about Medicare coverage.